A Protestant appealing to Christ’s Righteous Law for the justice due to the murderers of unborn children.
Christ is the resurrected King of the Nations. He is Lord of lords and King of kings.
Christ fulfilled and upholds the law. Not one jot or tittle will pass away.
Classical Distinctions in Biblical presentations of law: National, ceremonial, moral. The moral elements in all these categories remain; ceremonial and national laws pertaining to Israel are not binding per New Testament Revelation. The moral truths revealed to man in those categories remain binding as they reveal the character of God.
What biblical law remains authoritative and binding is Christ’s law. Old & New Testament binding law = the Law of Christ.
How the regenerate operates in relation to an unbelieving ruling authority who is breaking the Righteous Law of Christ:
- Christians are not obligated to obey unrighteous law.
- Christians must acknowledge the binding law of Christ that is being rejected by man and repent of individual sin. Abortion is Murder and we are not guiltless for allowing it to continue uncontested. Repent, turn from sin and sin no more.
- Call the state/nation to repent of its sin. Abortion is Murder. Repent, turn from this sin and allow it no more in the land. The State’s duty is to protect and serve and punish all who would practice or promote murder. As a resident of New York State I am deeply disgusted at the rate this gross practice continues to thrive. NYS must immediately cease and desist from expanding, legalizing, or protecting abortion activities and instead criminalize it for what it is, premeditated Murder from the moment of conception.
- Operate in grace toward all who have sinned against the Lord, extending to them the saving power of the gospel of Christ: He is the Mediator slain for repentant sinners and is raised for their justification.
- Understand the authority of the Lord to exact justice upon murderers through a righteous lesser magistrate, even despite their repentance. All sin has consequence, but praise God that for even murderers who repent, there is a crown of eternal life whose faith and trust is in Christ!
- Visit the prisons and preach the cross of Christ to convicted murderers.
My hope is the Lord will cause His people to repent and go to our local magistrates and plead the cause of the unborn being murdered in our land. Lord, have mercy upon us!